Ballistic Data Quick Reference System
What’s Scope Dope? Scope Dope is a simple but necessary tool for anyone engaged in the art of precision shooting,
whether at paper, game or bad guys. Scope Dope gives a shooter quick access to critical ballistic information when they need it. Right now!
Scope Dope is a quick reference ballistic data disc designed to fit inside the cover of a “flip-open” riflescope cap like those made by Butler Creek. The Scope Dope kit also comes with a rectangular range card. The data disc and range card are made from heavy die cut vinyl combined with an ultra durable UV cured printing for a professional look and unsurpassed durability.
- Pre-record rifle/ammunition specific ballistic data (DROP/DRIFT) out to 1000 yards/meters.
- Range Card fits perfectly on the Mildot Master ballistic data section.
- Change data discs for specific rifle/bullet/load combinations in seconds.
- Record adjustment as "clicks" on the scope or "inches" of hold-over/under.
- Waterproof! Reusable! Change data anytime.
- Never again guess at crosshair placement.
- On Target…Every Time!
Write your data in any format that you like. Use yards or meters. Clicks or inches. Wind drift at 10 mph or 20 mph. Change your data any time. You custom tailor your data to your needs.
It’s simple to install with no alterations to the scope or the scope cap, and it’s easy and fast to change out discs. Change data for your favorite target load to your favorite hunting load in seconds.
Never Miss Again!!